Sonam loves pillow talk!

 

The Players actor reveals who keeps her company every night



Sonam Kapoor’s home is an art lover’s dream. Beautiful paintings adorn the walls, life-size sculptures hug room corners, and intricately carved silverware decorates side tables. So naturally one would assume that she is an art connoisseur. However, Sonam reveals that her first love is gizmos. “I just love my gadgets. Even when I go to sleep, I have my gadgets plugged in next to me, thanks to an extension cord. I don’t know what I will do without my gadgets. I will be bored to death,” she reveals. Now we can’t say for sure if Sonam is being honest or is just saying it to promote her upcoming film, Players, as she plays a computer hacker in the Abbas Mustan flick. “I play Naina, an ethical hacker who is crazy about Abhishek’s (Bachchan) character and will do anything for him. That’s why she joins the Players,” says Sonam. The actor also claimed that she has hacked into her friends’ Facebook and Twitter accounts several times. “It’s very easy to guess passwords – they are usually birthdates or pet names,” she says. She also claims that no one has managed to hack into her online accounts. “I am smart,” she announced. Smart enough to say such things just to promote her film? We wonder what she will say when it is time to promote her next, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.

No comments:

Post a Comment