Josh Lucas Is Engaged


Josh Lucas Engaged

The star of the new drama ‘The Firm’ has kept his love so secret that we don’t even know her name — good for him!

It’s obvious that Josh Lucas wants to keep his private life private. After all, he just revealed that he’s engaged, but no one even knows who his wife-to-be is!

Josh, 40, appeared on the Jan. 6 episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and confirmed an engagement. But while he didn’t reveal the details, he did tell an incredible story about a vacation that made him sure he wanted to marry his lady.
“I hear, totally serious, two big breaths, and six feet above me, I see the very slight glint of the eyes of a huge [mountain lion] and I literally proceed to do what I had just read in the instructions,” Josh said. “And I started screaming and yelling and literally being as crazy as I could be, it padded off and just slowly went away and I worked my way into the trailer and I got in and I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me.”
Previously, Josh has dated superstars like Salma Hayek and Connie Nielson.
Congratulations to Josh and his new leading lady!

– William Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment