Kristen Stewart: Her Private Time With Friends Revealed

Kristen tried to live a relatively normal life. Thanks to a new interview, though, we get an inside look at her private life with friends!
Kristen Stewart may be a high profile actress in Hollywood, but to her friends and family, she’s known as a whiz in the kitchen!


Kristen has a foolproof way of roasting vegetables to ensure that they’re fully cooked yet also crisp (heat the oven as high as it will go)! And her hobbies are simple: music, books, friends. Who knew Kristen was so… normal!
‘We’re homebodies,” Kristen’s The Runaways co-star Dakota Fanning tells USA Today. “She cooks for me. She loves to cook. I go to her house. Certainly there are times it’s crazy, but we’re also just friends. We go to Target to get wrapping paper. She has to do things like everyone else.’”

Dakota also spilled on Kristen’s guilty pleasure — reality show Duck Dynasty! ”I was watching it and totally zoned out. I never laugh at TV even if it’s funny. I never laugh out loud. This show, I was cracking up. I was dying laughing. I called Kristen and told her she had to watch this show. I think it’s the best show ever. They make those duck calls. It’s insane.”

“She is 100% herself 100% of the time, which is admirable and difficult to do,” Dakota added. “She’s very unapologetic of herself. She does everything to the fullest. She’s really honest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment