5 Album Releases To Check Out in January / February 2013

Happy New Year, everyone! As 2012 drew to a close last week, I futilely attempted to throw together a list of my favorite singles of the year. After fifteen minutes, my list had reached upwards of fifty songs, and I was on the verge of a freak-out, realizing I’d be unable to whittle down my list to under a few hundred before I was finished (and that’s really not useful to anybody).
So instead, I’m looking towards the future, and letting you know what album releases you need to be really excited for in the next two months. There are dozens of artists with their album release dates already scheduled for the first half of the year, but here are some of my most highly anticipated that are dropping before springtime. Take a look and a listen …


Villagers - Passing A Message by DOMINO RECORDS
Fidlar - Cheap Beer by Virgin_Mobile_SXSW_12
Delphic - Doubt (LIVE) by Qello
Delphic - Doubt (LIVE) by Qello
Thao & The Get Down Stay Down - Holy Roller by DOMINO RECORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment