Karrueche Tran: Rihanna & Chris Brown Throw Things In My Face

Karrueche Tran, Rihanna , Chris Brown, Throw Things,My Face
Karrueche admits that she tries to stay strong and positive in the face of Chris and Rihanna throwing their relationship in her face! Read on for all the details.
While Rihanna may have been upset over Karrueche Tran‘s recent Jan. 6 photo with Chris Brown, but as she’s revealed in a new interview, Karrueche feels like it’s RiRi and Breezy who are throwing their relationship in her face!

In a brand-new, revealing interview with Vibe magazine, Karrueche, 24, was asked if she was happy with her love life at the current moment. She replied, “I mean at the time, but right now of course not. It’s a lot going on but it could be a lot worse. And that’s how I look at life. I take it for what it is. I move forward, grow from it and at this point, that’s what I’m doing. I’m not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face. But like I said, things can be much worse. So I’m good.”

Karrueche Tran On Whether She’d Ever Sit Down With Rihanna & Chris Brown
In the same interview, Karrueche was asked whether she would ever be willing to sit down with Rihanna, 24, and Chris, 23, so the three could hash out their drama. Her answer, surprisingly, was a yes! “For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much,” she began. “I’m a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I’d do it. I’m a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot. (Pause) Yeah, it would be a lot.”

Do you think that Chris and Rihanna are flaunting their relationship in Karrueche’s face? Or should she just move on, HollywoodLifers?

No comments:

Post a Comment