Priyanka Chopra says she is nervous about singing In My City live on stage!

In My City Live, Priyanka Chopra, Priyanka Chopra Concert, Priyanka Chopra Debut Single, Priyanka Chopra In My City, Priyanka Chopra Nervous, Priyanka Chopra Playback Singing, Priyanka Chopra Singing Live, Priyanka Chopra The Wall Street Journal, Priyanka's Interview With The Wall Street Journal

The actor in a recent interview confessed that she was nervous about singing live on stage!

Although Priyanka Chopra has done a multitude of performances and item numbers in her career, both on and off stage, there is something that is making the actor incredibly nervous of late.
In an interview to the American newspaper The Wall Street Journal, while asked about her career as a singer, Pee Cee bared her soul. The actor said that although she was kicked up about singing live, and there was no way that she would lip-sync the songs like she does in her films, she was pretty nervous about it too! “It’s really scary. I’m very nervous about that. It’s something I’m working on right now, and I’m excited to be able to do it. To be able to pull that off, because that will be another notch in my cap!” (sic) said Priyanka.
Pee Cee also said that since she has drawn first blood by recording her debut single , she might sing her own songs in films too. “I have a lot of musician friends who ask me to sing for my own songs in the movies, and now that I’ve discovered I just might!” said the talented actor.
Well, that’s a real smart decision Pee Cee. We just hope you can convince your directors now to allow you to do that! So, what say BollywoodLifers? Would you like Priyanka Chopra to sing her own songs from now on? Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment