5 Clear Emma watson Upskirt Moments

Emma Watson has learned her lesson when it comes to giving those dirty paparazzi people clear upskirt shots. Now she has a whole entourage whose job is to cover Emma up. They’re doing everything they can to protect her in these photos. She’s almost got the same level of security as the President.
Anyway, Emma looks as adorable as always. I loved the short hair from the beginning and I love it more every time I see it. It really compliments her and makes her delicate features stand out even more. This girl is one of my favorite young actresses in Hollywood. I can’t wait to see where life takes her.
Thats all I’m going to say about it…. Now, that you have had your fun for the day, how about an awesome gallery of accidental celebrity upskirt moments… its not as hard as you think!

emma watson upskirt






Emma Watson upskirt !! by DailyMacu

No comments:

Post a Comment