BY Chloe Melas9.00 PM EST 12.27.2011 Khloe Kardashian Slams Referees as Lamar Odom Ejected From Mavericks /Heat Game!

Khloe Kardashian Christmas Day

Not only did Khloe Kardashian have to spend her first Christmas day without the rest of the Kardashians but she spent it at the American Airlines Center in Dallas strongly defending hubby Lamar Odom as he is thrown out of the season’s opening game.

“I have no idea how Lamar just thrown out?!” Khloe Kardashian tweeted. “I’m sitting right here and I didn’t see two techs? Can anyone help me here? Lamar did NOT deserve to be ejected! Come on refs! Come on Mavs!!!! Let’s do this!!!”
Khloe took to Twitter to defend Lamar Odom‘s basketball skills after he was thrown out of a heated game in which the Mavericks were trounced, 105 to 94, after two technical fouls.
It was kind  a change of scenery for Khloe who is normally front and center at Kardashian family soirees but this Christmas was spent far away from home! But she managed to stay positive with the help of her sister Kim Kardashian, who sent her sweet tweets.
Before heading to the game Khloe informed her fans that this would be the first ever Christmas away from her fam: “Merry Christmas eve!!! This will be the first time ever I’m not at my family’s Christmas eve party … At least ill get pics sent to me :)”
It also appears Khloe and her sister Kim buried the hatchet for the holidays, because Khloe thanked Kim for the emotional Christmas gift that reminded her of home.
“I miss you more! The sheets you sent me had such an effect on me!” Khloe tweeted. “LOL I am such a baby. The best sheets ever! LOL Cuddle mania.”
Kim even followed up the tweet by telling Khloe not to cry — how sweet!
“Don’t cry Khloball! We will snuggle as soon as your home!” Kim tweeted. “They are just sheets I sent u! Ha I’m glad u find them cozy!”
When interviewed after the game, Lamar said he was surprised for being ejected: “I think the second one was probably necessary and the first one was a surprise, to be honest with you,” Odom said, mentioning that Foster is an official that he’s talked to several times during his career. “I was kind of shocked by the first one.”

— Chloe Melas

No comments:

Post a Comment