Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Her Old Blonde Hair — Can You Believe It’s Her?


Khloe Kardashian Blonde

Khloe Kardashian put up old photos from her mom’s Christmas parties and in one of them she has blonde hair! Can you believe it’s her?

Khloe Kardashian is quite the chameleon when it comes to her looks! The 27-year-old reality star used to be a blonde and showed off her former look on a recent blog post.
“Merry Christmas Eve my dolls!!!!!!!” she wrote. “As I’m sure many of you know, it’s a Kardashian Jenner family tradition to host a Christmas Eve party every year at my mom’s house. The entire family comes out, along with all of our closest friends. We’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember, so as you can imagine, I have a lot of photos from the parties over the years.”
Although we’re not sure when the photo in question was taken, Khloe looks thinner and much younger. In fact, we barely recognized her.
Because her husband, Lamar Odom, was traded this month to the Dallas Mavericks, Khloe wasn’t in Los Angeles for the annual party.
“This year is the first time in my entire life I will miss our party and Christmas morning with my family,” she said. “It’s going to be weird but I would never leave my hubby alone on Christmas!”

No comments:

Post a Comment