Kristen Stewart Calls Cheating Scandal 'Destructive'

Kristen Stewart ,Cheating Scandal Destructive,Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart has stayed aggressively silent on the cheating scandal (you know the one where she kissed her director in her mini cooper, why am I reminding you, you guys remember everything about Robsten!)
Well, Kristen has ended her silence and just admitted that cheating on Robert Pattinson, her 1 tru luv, was “destructive.”
Ok, she said the word destructive, but I’m kind of twisting her words. Keep reading. 
When asked by French magazine Tele Star on what she thought of all the attention surrounding her “love life,” Kristen said, “If I consider the opinion of others, my respect for privacy, it can be very destructive. I decided not to pay attention.”
So Kristen didn’t necessarily say “cheating was destructive for my love life” but rather she said “listen to people talking about me is destructive for my love life.”
So, like, whatever. It’s basically the same thing, except not at all.
Kristen also revealed in the same interview that she’s gotten over her fear of being a celebrity.
“It is unsettling, yes. But I feel more comfortable today than five years ago. And thanks to Twilight, I have a link with millions of people around the world. And this is unique!”
OMG does that mean I have like one million degree of separation from Kristen Stewart!? Yesssss!!!!
In related news, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were spotted on a date on Saturday night at NYC eatery Babbo.
Two separate Twihards spotted the couple and tweeted about it. Obviously, this is very reputable.
“I just saw Kristen Stewart at Babbo and she frowned at me,” one twitter user claimed.
Oh my god, to be frowned at by Kristen Stewart! I can only imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment